Bathroom…A place where you find your own time, your own space, where you can take your own time and even at times think of some crucial decisions of your lives!! Sounds a bit weird but this fact holds true for each and everyone of us, especially in our daily hectic life and schedule.
- Choose bathtubs that are extra-long and deep for a much more relaxing experience.
- Some of the tubs feature both jets and air bubble systems, but this mostly depends on your choice.
- For small spaced spas, using narrower Japanese soaking tubs can prove to be a good idea. These will allow you to sit submerged in water up to your neck.
- Showers for home spas come with more than one showerhead and massaging and cascading fixtures.
- You can save some space by replacing over-sized tubs with sleek, efficient and specialized showerheads and sprays.
- Tub decks may be used as a bench for shower stalls.